CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

SISTAS PLACE!!!!

SistasPlace.com
Best hair care help anywhere. I buy all of her hair products there. Tuki is so great. You talk to her describe your child's hair and she will hook you up.

Anna is using the Blended Beauty Soy Shampoo.....Blended Cutie Tug Me Not.... Blended Cutie Butter Me UP... I have something new comming this week. Something like Blended Cutie Cake Shake? Maybe. I will let you know how it goes..

So I wash her hair once a week on Saturdays with the soy shampoo. I use the Tug Me Not Conditioner everytime Anna bathes. I sometimes comb through it in the tub, but not always.
I comb it out when she gets out of the bath. I got the best comb set at Walmart. It was a set of ten combs and they are a burnt orange color. It is in with the African American hair care. I also got a boar's hair bristle brush. We use it on her dry hair, brushing her hair in little sections until it loos like a huge afro. I then spray it with water and use the Butter Me Up. I am hoping the Cake Shake will help with Tangles and a bit of a shine.


Anna has what people refer to as GOOD HAIR. I hate that term. Basically they mean it is easy to care for. It is. But most importantly, it is healthy and I am trying to keep it that way. I am still grateful that I don't need to braid her hair, b/c I stink at it.

I am thinking about her first hair salon appointment. She hasn't had a hair cut yet. I want to get her a trim soon to keep it healthy. Not exactly sure when her first hair cut is supposed to happen.

0 comments: