CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

First Day of School




Anna had the best time her first day of school. I was expecting tears, seperation anxiety. Nope, not my girl. She barely waved at me as I left. Too caught up in playing....She just fluttered from toy to toy. You would think she had no toys of her own.
Anyway, the first day was great except she did not really eat lunch. I was so excited too. I used cookie cutters to turn her pb & j into a lion and an elephant. She bit there heads off and left the rest. Lisa said she was so tired, she was asleep in the car within 5 minutes.
She keeps talking about skoool this and skoo0l that. No idea what she is talking about but she obviously loved it.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Oh dear Lord, I would have been a wreck! Drop the kid off and break out the chocolate.
Gosh, she is beautiful!

kisha said...

aww. too cute..