CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I wanna go ride my bike (think Mary Poppins)







I wanna go ride my bike,
It's a cute little elmo trike,
I wanna go ride my bike,
So push me mommy,

All around Creve Coeur Lake,
We can stay out so late,
So push me around the lake,
Just one more time...

Anna loves her bike. Look at my girl... So cute. She loves it so much! You see the pouting photo? Couldn't get her to smile for the world. She was mad b/c I wasn't pushing her. She has two buttons on the bike: an Elmo song and an Elmo laugh. Every person who passed us laughed because she kept pushing the buttons over and over and over again. We kept veering to the right b/c she was steering with one hand. Even serious biker's in the spandex and aerodynamic helmets, couldn't help but smile. It was so prescious...
She is a biker through and through...










0 comments: