CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"Please Baby Please"

Any of you read this book to your child? I bought this book for Anna for her birthday. I swear this book is about my daughter. I think the little girl even looks like Anna. Not so much the face, but the hair, thighs, hiney. It is her!!!!!! It also catches her sweet, strong willed, boundary pushing spirit, who is still learning to share. Anyway we read this book most nights. A few nights ago, we get almost to the end of the book and the little girl is at the door of her parent's bed room. The mom and dad are in bed.


Anna says, "Baby momma!!!" , "Baby daddy!!!!" Okay so we have never talked about daddies. MMMM......

So I ask Anna, who is your momma. She pats me and says, you momma.... So far so good.


Then I ask, who is your daddy.... Anna gets real quiet for a minute. Looks at me, looks at the book. Smiles........SISSA Daddy. Sissa is my friend Lisa who watches Anna during the day.


Well...Anna and I have alot to talk about. It is time to start talking about her Ethiopian MOMMY and DADDY.


So I start of saying, mommies are girls, daddies are boys. Aunt Lisa is a girl, she can't be a daddy. She is your Aunt and she loves you very much.


Anna says, Paully Daddy? Pawpaw Daddy.... Okay at least they are boys.


I am working on a book through My Publisher.... Hopefully this will help us. I'll let you know. Any singles have any ideas??? Please share!

0 comments: