CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

What is in a name?

Mitslal is a Tigre name. It means sweet Shadow. Anna means Grace of God. So Anna Mitslal means the Grace of God's sweet shadow. I love that!!! Isn't that where you want you child to be. There is this song, not sure of the title, but it goes.

Your love, oh Lord Reaches to the heavens
Your faithfulness stretches to the sky
Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains
Your justice flows like the ocean's tide
I will life my voice To worship You, my King I
will find my strength In the shadow of Your wings

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It looks like you are doing just fine with your Blog Rhonda!!! It seems like when I get a minute, it is too late to call you! Well it looks great!

Rebecca said...

I look at this blog (I'm so glad that you finally did it) and I realize how blessed I am to have you as a friend. You are the best kind of person and are such a great mom to Anna. She is a lucky little girl and you are a lucky woman to have her....a match made in heaven. :)