CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Anna's Room


Well here is how I have decorated Anna's room. Most of you have seen it because I was so proud. I have to say I did a pretty good job on the quilt.... I mad the quilt and my mom and sister helped. We also recovered a glider. It is a pink explosion!!!!!!!!! I know it is tacky!!!! But I love it.... here is what Anna thinks of her room.

bg vvrfgv, hdgn plo0f0=doz-lg-fgfolg fxdf cofd
0s 0vnbvgdfx cl;pvb kl,k.l90][..'/9./.; / ., mb,.bcxp c.;v .;/ .;/[ ;./' p';/.;/ -anna

That means she likes it alot and her mommy is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Rhonda

2 comments:

A brief bio: said...

Your blog is great and fun to read. Anna is sooooo darn cute! :) Crystal

T & M Twigg said...

You found the blog templates!!! I love the one you chose. I can not believe how many choices there are.
Happy blogging.