CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lisa Tagged Me... So here goes.




6 Random things about me!

1) I spent a year studying in Russia and got proposed to by an Iranian man on the metro. It only took 4 stops and he offered me tickets to the Bolshoi Ballet. (cost about $10.00) My hand in marriage: Priceless.

2) My favorite joke: How do you make a tissue dance? Wait for it.... Put a little boogie in it. You can let your kids use that for Halloween.

3) Mentioned in my blog, but I climbes over 1,800 steps up the great wall of China and I am darn proud. By the way some of those steps were as high as my knee. I came in 3rd in our group of 10. I would of been first but I stopped for a 6 year old. He and his dad beat me. Not bad for a woman packing 185 lbs.

4) I cried the first time I ate Ethiopian food b/c I did not enjoy the food of my daughter's country. Anna was 4 months at the time. She only had had formula. Hey pregnant women are emotional, even if they are just paper pregnant.

5)I am still mad at my mom b/c she got 2nd row tickets to Rick Springfield when I was 10 and gave them to my step sister. Who got to touch him. I thought we were to be married.

6) Anna and my song is Return to Pooh Corner by Kenny Logins. It still makes her stop crying when I sing it. She is my biggest blessing.

I am tagging: Chris Martel with that many dogs it should be good.

Lakrissa Stevenson b/c I am just getting to know her,

Julia b/c she has lead a crazy life with the white water rafting and what not..

Sandee b/c she always makes me smile

Kristine b/c I want to know more about you too.

Comment when you answer....

5 comments:

Sandee said...

First I love the new look of your site....and you should now call yourself Bloggin' Diva!

Second, I have always been dying to be tagged, was not sure how it works....but thanks for tagging me. I will figure it out. (How do I tag others, go put a comment on their site?

I love all your random thoughts...

ellerbee eight said...

Love it. Your random thoughts are perfect. You bloggin' diva. Look at that a blog for what like a week and you've already been tagged... lucky!

Kresha said...

http://lakrisa4.blogspot.com/
here is my blog spot - nothing much on it yet

Rebecca said...

Rick Springfield? Seriously? Next you're going to be telling me that you like Bon Jovi too! Oooo!! Ick!!
You know, I still picture you singing the Kenny Loggins song to Anna in the car...makes me smile everytime!!

Kristine said...

Your blog looks great, sister!!! Thanks for tagging me. I have two tags now, so I guess I better get on it...when I have the time :)

love u & the diva!

Kristine